Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] compare klopfenstein taper and hecken

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokhtar061

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends

i need to compare klopfenstein taper with hecken ,
to get the optimum L (lenght) and the cure for the impedance and ploted and compare them , so i get no code for hecken but one code for klopfenstein that give no optimum L and i could change the matching sections and their lenght (in lambda) so no optimum length

can any one help me i need to compare these to method for a project and 2 type result needed , the impedance cure and the optimum L (lenght )

thank you for your attention .

Last edited:

Hello
I can send an example using these two methods in comparison. Do you have the papers for optimum taper and for hecken?
A near optimum matching section without discontinuities, Rudolph T. Hecken, IEEE, Vol. MTT-20, #11, November 1972
R.E. Collin, The optimum tapered transmission line matching section, Proc. IRE, vol. 44, Apr. 1956
Do you have access to a simulation tool? (AWR?)

hi niki ,
acyually im going to use one of them in an antenna but in the first time i need to do some codes in matlab and plot some curves after i can choose which one , so if u have any example that could help, no problem about the simulation tools i can use the lab camputers , plz send me

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back