Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Communication based Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
project baised on communication

try to build appliances for smart home

minor projects related to communication

hi,

can anyone find me this book

Embedded C Programming and the Microchip PIC
byRichard H. Barnett, Sarah Cox, Larry O'Cull

thanx

hardware projects in telecommunication

hi

you can try hand on microstrip patch antennas
at 5.8

you can get in more on ieee papers as well

i assure that project will be fun

and you can publish it as well
-vijay

communication base matlab projects

mukul can u plz share
"OFDM implementation in MATLAB "

CMOS

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
b.e projects based on communication

im planing a wireless fire alarm system using radio...
can someone help me on this??
pls

microcontroller based projects on data transfer

i am doing project on evaluation of RFID performance using matlab/simulink.Anyone done this before?

small tested latest communication based project

i need this project wireless communication between two pc's may be using a laser or RF frequenies up to 900 MHz , do u have the circuit of Wireless modem
Kunal

circuits basd on communication

HMMM.....BLUE TOOTH??

simple telecommunication based project

i have already seen a laser based point-to-point connection paper. i just need to look for it though. i find it expensive though, i'm not sure..:)

i'm also now doing a research proposal regarding communication - A Computer Based Public Address System. we already have LAN connection using optics as backbone, in our university. i wanna try to implement a public address system using a main computer which will take analog signals thru a microphone and outputs an analog audio via speaker. using cat5 utp (RJ45). im planning to use a delphi language with regards to its software,. is C++ applicable also

anybody can help me with the interfacing between the pc and the loudspeaker??
what else do i need to consider?

thanks,
azsh

ready project based on telecommunication

Can you please post the GSM cellphone schematics online

small project on the communication on msc base

ı need schematic siemens C55 and 8051

communication based projects

CMOS said:
Hi,
Can anyone give me an idea on what project to do for final year of B.E. Electronics and Telecommunication Engg. I just need an idea.

Thanks.
you can go for mobile based projects .i you reply me i can give the idea for device control through mobile .i had designed the project myself . also you can make modifications

wireless pbx system+communication projects

cllunlu said:
ı need schematic siemens C55 and 8051
there are lot of 8051 manufacturer...you can download the datasheet of 8051....

be project based on communication

vinunandakumar said:
CMOS said:
Hi,
Can anyone give me an idea on what project to do for final year of B.E. Electronics and Telecommunication Engg. I just need an idea.

Thanks.
you can go for mobile based projects .i you reply me i can give the idea for device control through mobile .i had designed the project myself . also you can make modifications

Hi Vinunandakumar,

Will you please upload the Project document?

Thanks
Atul

wi fi communicationbasedprojects

can u send me undergraduate project?

communication base matlab projects

hi....
im final year BE student....i want the information regarding the PC to PC via LASER communicatin..if anybody have the Circuit information plz do reply me...im staying at thane my mobile num is 9967295797

communication based projects details

hey i have done my final yr proj on micro controller based proj named 'cell phone controlled robotic rover;
its ppt is already i have uploded on eda board named cell phone contolled rover.ppt check it..if u like then tell me...i'll help u out....

Added after 10 minutes:

check the cell phone controlled robotic rover ppt on eda borad attachments ist my final year proj...

communication based project

hey jigisha
thats the good idea.....
but im unable to find out ur ppt file....
plz do send me ur ppt as soon as possible..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back