Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

communicating between T610 with PC via hyperterminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

samkol649

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sony t610 serial cable

Hi all,

I heard that some of you have succeeded in communicating between the sony ericsson T610 with PC via hyperterminal. Can you please tell me which cable did you use or show me the link to the website, where I can find it? I have used the cable for T28 model, but it does not seem to work.

The two website below sell the cable. I am not sure if it is the right one for T610.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Ericsson-DRS-11-connector/dp/B0000665GK/ref=rsl_mainw_dpl
**broken link removed**

Note that the TangShop shows a cable for T39, but when I ordered it, they gave me the one for T28, and it does not work. By not working, I mean the phone keeps on (never stop at all) dumping characters to the hyperterminal screen. I use 115200 baud rate.

Thanks for any help,
Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back