Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

color Graphical display on AVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

srinu1306

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
avr display

Hello all..

Right Now iam doing project on AVR. The main aim of my project is to get graphical display for easy AVR. i.e. draw lines and shapes on the screen. For this iam using Easy Avr5a board, LGM12864b display and Atmega16 controller. For compiling iam using avr studio software. can anyone help me please.

Thank You

Regards
Srinu

avr graphical display

what is your problem..Can u explain more????

avr lcd project

Hello,

Thank You so much for you reply.

Project title: Developement of Graphical library for Easy Avr Board. i.e draw lines and shapes on the screen.
I need to write a Source Code using Embedded C.
For this project, Iam using atmega16 controller and LG12864b lcd display. Using AVR Studio Software for compiling. I have attached all the documents which is related to my project.

Note: I have a program with me but iam not understanding where did that program go wrong. iam not getting the required output while executing this program. I want some one to rectify the error underlying in this. Please find an attachment of the program(glcd.rar) above.

Thanking you

Regards
Srinu

graphical display avr

No required output means ru able to get some kind of output on the screen or the lcd itself is not ON?
If the grahical lcd is not ON, check your pin connections and especially contrast pin.
Is ur VEE pin negative in voltage?

If ur confident about above check the LCD intialization
After setting all the pins as output apply the reset signal to the lcd and then apply other signals
apply sufficeint delay between each intialization of pins

Re: Graphical display on AVR

Hey hi!!!
My project is on DAS.using AVR.I want to know the connection for Atmega 16 avr with 320*240 glcd.

Status
Not open for further replies.