Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cognitive Radio Distributed Spectrum Sensing(energy detection) Code in MATLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmerry29

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I m undergrad student of Telecomunication engg.i m doing thesis on cognitive radio spectrum sensing as final term of graduation.

I am focusing on "how we can reduce False Alarming Probablity (Pfa) in spectrum sensing" or "reduced missed detection probablity".

it would be very greatful if anyone give me ideas of how i can proceed in this topic.i am searching basic spectrum sensing code as a base code from which i can have knowledge and idea of further modifing.

may b first of all i have to plot a graph, Pd v Pfa.i need to know how to plot it in matlab,how to calculate SNR in matlab,how to take step to have reduced Pfa,and for that which things should be assumed.

please friend help me to sort out ths problem,i wl be greatful to u.
thanx to all.

have you resolved the problem?
can you post the solution please.
Thx.

have you resolved the problem?
can you post the solution please.
Thx.

mody sy

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.