Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Code of electronic voting machine urgently needed!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anoop12

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Code urgently needed!!!!

Hi!
I need the code for my project of electronic voting machine with following specifications.
1) I am using IC AT89C52.
2) There are 4 seven seg displays, hence max no. of votes that it can store is 9999.
3) I am using 4x4 matrix keyboard. Therefore there are max 16 candiadtes. i want to use max 15 candidates. The last key will be used to enter into the password protected area.
4) the password protected area is used by machine operator to count the votes that each candiadate has got.
5) when voter enters the vote LED should glow to display that vote has been entered. Also LED should glow when the password is accepted.
6) Seven seg display is interfaced to port 0 through resistors of 220Ω each. of 89C52 and 6 LEDs to port 1 from P1.0 to P1.5.
7) The seven segment display i am using is in common anode mode. The transistors used are PNP transistors (BC557) for logic selection. the trasistors are connected to port 2 from P2.7 to P2.4.
Thanks and Regards!

Code urgently needed!!!!

Do you honestly expect somebody to write this code for you? Maybe if you've tried to develop it yourself & had specific questions somebody could help.

Re: Code urgently needed!!!!

Hai anoop12,
Please contact www.united77.com. They develop firmwares for any project and custom made requirements...but for a price..Good luck

Re: Code urgently needed!!!!

anoop12 said:
Hi,
you can do it yourself. First gather requirements, analyse behavior , define RTL, check timing-power issues and code it.
regards

Sound familiar?

Send me the schematic and an open T&M contract for $140/hr (USD).
Give me about two weeks (~$10k) + any compilers and test hardware.

Total: ~$12k (USD)

or

break the spine on an embeded programming book and learn to do it.
(~$20 USD) and 1 month
or

Find a local college student and give hime a pizza and a 6-pack of cokes (Beer if US)
(~$30 USD) and 4 days.

Those are the best options.

Red

You mean the EVMs (electronic voting machine) being used in India ? Right ?

arbj said:
You mean the EVMs (electronic voting machine) being used in India ? Right ?
Yes...these are used in India since 10 years. After all the Govt doesnt bother to uplift the technical side and the technology department is back by 30 years despite we have excellent brains who migrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.