Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Code for dc motor speed control using 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.

yashika

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please provide with me the c code for dc motor speed control using 8051...ASAP

You may search the forum and Google to find-out more

Check out this code. This code is to rotate the stepper motor to right & left by pressing the corresponding keys as assigned.
Regards,
Jerin. :)

Attachments

• New Text Document (2).txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 171

Check out this code. This code is to rotate the stepper motor to right & left by pressing the corresponding keys as assigned.
Regards,
Jerin. :)

The OP wants to control DC motor and not a stepper motor.

Dont post irrevelent material

Nandhu

Hi,
What is the intended use of this code? College project or something? Yashika did U try to write the code? any rough draft? All forums are meant to help people become self reliant rather than spoon feed any one with ready made codes. I have a code for PWM control of dc motor using 8051(assembly) but I will share only if Yashika proves he has tried writing code for this.

Asimov

asimov i need the code in assembly... am trying but am getting stuck :( simulated the example from book mazidi but osciloscope is showing constant output.. if u can plz give me code i will be very very thankful to u

Using short hand typing/sms language is not allowed in this forum. Next time you will get a ban

I am amazed to see a reply from the OP after one year. Any way instead of asking for code, why dont you try it out??

am trying.. not getting output in simulation on proteus don knw if am doing mistake in connectons ,, plz chk this

---------- Post added at 11:51 ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 ----------

am trying.. not getting output in simulation on proteus dont know if am doing mistake in connectons. please check this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back