Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

code composer studio begining

Status
Not open for further replies.

electroon

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to write program in code composer studio

plz help me ,how to write a code for chirp in code composer studio .plz do tell abt code composer studio how to use it how to make a program more efficient in code composer studio is the coding similar to c which type of variables touse plz help me

program with code composer studio

>>>plz help me ,how to write a code for chirp in code composer studio .plz do tell >>>abt code composer studio how to use it how to make a program more >>>efficient in code composer studio is the coding similar to c which type of >>>variables touse plz help me

1. CCS supports usual ansi C.
2 But you should understand processor, for whish you are preparing program, and all its parts needed for you. Proc can support float, may not support. If not, may be there exist software emulation library.
3. There are some particularities in downloading and debugging programs. Because you should use XDS510 emulator for downloading program.

So. 1. Prepare yourself for hard studying processor (see datasheets). 2. Learn hardware and debugging process. 3. Learn SPRA and SPRU documents from TI on C lang writing. Find information on precompiller commands for obtaining optimized code.

Status
Not open for further replies.