Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CMOS Class E power amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohammed_Sultan

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have simulated a simple class E power amplifier in cadence virtuoso and got a result can tell me as what the output response is Screenshot.pngScreenshot-1.png

Check the drain current, it will give you some insight..
But I believe there are some design errors because output voltage waveform is absolutely unusual..

Class E power amplifier

I want to design a 1W CMOS class E power amplifier in cadence virtuoso with the design consideration if any one has tried it already could you please help me as it is very urgent to me.With the matching networks also

Re: Class E power amplifier

Use the slides 49 - 50 of the attached ppt to do the calculations.

Attachments

• final_PA_class.ppt
    1.7 MB · Views: 141

Class E power amplifier

Can any one help me to do the impedance matching in CMOS Class E power amplifier as 50ohm output load resister with 3.3volt vdd and output power 1w if we apply this and want output 1W through that 50ohm resister how to match the class E circuit at the output stage and also help me to shape the pulse at the output of the class E power amplifier

Re: Class E power amplifier

"Switchmode RF Power Amplifiers" Andrei Grebennikov, Nathan O. Sokal ( inventor of E-Class Power Amplifiers )
2007 Newnes Printing..

Class-E RF Power amplifiers are not designed by asking some questions here.They are really hard to implement and they need a strong background to be implemented..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back