Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Class AB Opamp Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

soc

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
65nm opamp

Hello,
I want to design a Class Ab opamp 3 stage with GBW= 2GHz and DC gain 50dB and power supply 1.2/1.5 volts..

Can anyone suggest me any material for fully differential design with example design and analysis of the design with design steps.

Thank you..I hope someone will definetly have something for me.

GBW =2 GHz, 3-stage --> very hard. almost not way.
soc said:
Hello,
I want to design a Class Ab opamp 3 stage with GBW= 2GHz and DC gain 50dB and power supply 1.2/1.5 volts..

Can anyone suggest me any material for fully differential design with example design and analysis of the design with design steps.

Added after 1 minutes:

The DC gain is only 50 dB, maybe you don't need 3 stages.
soc said:
Hello,

Impossible to have GBW=2GHz for 3 stage op-amp, you can estimate how large GBW is required for each stage!!!

soc said:
With 2 stage so far I have achieved a gain of 42dB but my design is in 65nm so I have to include one more stage as I don't see any other solution..

How about increase the bias current?

How much of GBW you got for the two-stage opamp you designed?

soc said:
soc said:
With 2 stage so far I have achieved a gain of 42dB but my design is in 65nm so I have to include one more stage as I don't see any other solution..

isaacnewton said:
How about increase the bias current?

How much of GBW you got for the two-stage opamp you designed?

soc said:
soc said:

The GBW I got so far is 560Mhz with 1.2V

Status
Not open for further replies.