Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit that signals a logical condition "L" or "H"

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexion770

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I just need a scheme that can connect to the protoboard
can somebody make a scheme in a simulator and put a printscreen here

1. Calculate, draw and connect the wiring diagram on the experimental or the PCB for the circuit that signals a logical condition "L" or "H". Change the logical state of the LE-LED display. LE-red diode notified state "H", green LED signals LE-state "L".

this sounds like a homework problem...a very simple one, I think you could have found the answer in the time it took to write the question..

If this is to just monitor 1 node and determine if its high or low, just connect it to 2 diodes. remember the property of diodes with regards to forward bias, and reverse bias. remember to use current limiting resistors

can you draw me a diagram, I'm a total beginner

Re: circuit that signals a logical condition "L" or "H"

what is this for?

- - - Updated - - -

look up rectifiers, you can use the same principle to achieve what you want. Im tempted to do your work for you because i enjoy circuits and like to help, but i think its best if you follow this on your own for a little bit. do some research...basic research.

I need to complete the exercises in the electronics and
I have to do it by next Monday

well thanks for the advice, but do not mean much to me
I'll try to make do in other ways
:)

EDIT:

I solved the task

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com