Not open for further replies.

mani1

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Circuit simulation

i want to plot Id vs Vds plot for mosfet . And want to do different (AC ,DC , transient) analysis . In this regard i have studied different kind of transistor models are needed like spice model (level 1 , 2, 3) , EKV model , BSIM model . There are lots of (confusing) parameter to define the behaviour of transistor some are technology dependent and some are used to define dimensions of device . However i have confusion in my mind and want to ask few basic questions. Lets take any model for example BSIM3v3 model then how can i simulate my circuit and what kind of Circuit simulation programs are required .

Re: Circuit simulation

hay guys help me i am waiting for reply

mani1,

You seem to be looking for transistor level information. Just in case you are also interested in saturation mode operation you should check out **broken link removed**. It has many interactive digital circuits, articles and videos. It may have answers to many of your questions.

Also it has an online simulator: **broken link removed** just click on "Circuit Board" and then scroll down to see the board where to build and simulate your circuit.

Good luck.

Circuit simulation

yes i am looking for transistor level information. but i want to know about analog circuit simulation software .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…