Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit simulation - help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mani1

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Circuit simulation

i want to plot Id vs Vds plot for mosfet . And want to do different (AC ,DC , transient) analysis . In this regard i have studied different kind of transistor models are needed like spice model (level 1 , 2, 3) , EKV model , BSIM model . There are lots of (confusing) parameter to define the behaviour of transistor some are technology dependent and some are used to define dimensions of device . However i have confusion in my mind and want to ask few basic questions. Lets take any model for example BSIM3v3 model then how can i simulate my circuit and what kind of Circuit simulation programs are required .

Re: Circuit simulation

hay guys help me i am waiting for reply

mani1 said:
i want to plot Id vs Vds plot for mosfet . And want to do different (AC ,DC , transient) analysis . In this regard i have studied different kind of transistor models are needed like spice model (level 1 , 2, 3) , EKV model , BSIM model . There are lots of (confusing) parameter to define the behaviour of transistor some are technology dependent and some are used to define dimensions of device . However i have confusion in my mind and want to ask few basic questions. Lets take any model for example BSIM3v3 model then how can i simulate my circuit and what kind of Circuit simulation programs are required .

mani1,

You seem to be looking for transistor level information. Just in case you are also interested in saturation mode operation you should check out **broken link removed**. It has many interactive digital circuits, articles and videos. It may have answers to many of your questions.

Also it has an online simulator: **broken link removed** just click on "Circuit Board" and then scroll down to see the board where to build and simulate your circuit.

Good luck.

Circuit simulation

yes i am looking for transistor level information. but i want to know about analog circuit simulation software .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back