Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit for Bandpass filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

gr8_halem

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
does anyone know where i can find a circuit for Bandpass filter?? freq range 2.3G-2.5GHz bw 200MHz

Hi,

what specification of this filter that you want?
what implementation you want it: cavity, lumped, transmision line????

David

well there's many implementations depending on your specs and applications
like coupled lines capacitive gaps zigzag filters hairpin resonators filter
and comblines

read pozar and mathaei for background also microstrip filter jia sheng hond and lancaster

or if you need a fast design try the ADS design guides

Hi,

There's a good literature from Microwave Engineering 2nd Ed written by David Pozar.
You can refer to chapter 8 for more example. I alway preferred the coupled line design approach but you can still design using lumped element with this frequency.

You can simulate and optimized the result using ADS.

Goodluck...

Get the Ansoft Designer SV2. It is students version & free. try designing different filters there.

gr8_halem said:
does anyone know where i can find a circuit for Bandpass filter?? freq range 2.3G-2.5GHz bw 200MHz
You can find via Internet an evaluation copy of the Nuhertz Technologies software - Filter Solutions.

Use Genesys has good Filter Synthesis tools

E. Sánchez-Sinencio's notes will help u!:D

borich_03 said:
gr8_halem said:
You can find via Internet an evaluation copy of the Nuhertz Technologies software - Filter Solutions.

I've used this program and I think it's one of the best there is.

Very easy to build your filters. I'm sure it would help you. However you should get some literature about filters and their specifications.

I thins the Filter design guide of ADS is a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.