Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit Drawing in Journal And Conference Papers

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisoroush

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I want to Write a journal and conference papers about RF circuits,
I should use circuit drawing softwares like MIicrosoft Visio or Smartdraw o ... , But Idon't know which softwares are the best one for drawing electronic circuits with high quality and have a full and useful library. Can anyone help about that??
I want really to know Paper writers in RF circuits use which software in their papers.
Thanks alot.

There are some electronic symbol libraries for Adobe Illustrator on the internet.

I am Writing A Journal Paper and I want to know How Designers and Paper writers draw their proposed Circuit In Journal Templates??
Can Anyone who Writes journal papers in Analog Circuits Like RF Circuits Help me?
Thanks alot.

A "super-tool" for drawing schematics doesn't exists. You can use for instance MS Visio and add your own missing symbol. Or you can Latex with packages for electronic symbols (e.g. https://www.texample.net/tikz/examples/circuitikz/) or and own cmdline tool like **broken link removed**.

I prefer MS Visio, it's faster for me!

Personally, I use InkScape instead of Visio because it's free. It doesn't have any good symbols, so I had to make my own. It's okay though—once you've gotten a hang of how to use the software, it's easy to make your own. And if you ever need a new symbol, you can make one that matches your exact style.

I had a professor in college who wrote several textbooks. He drew all his schematics in Paint. PAINT!!! How painful! But at least his schematics looked good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back