Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Choosing sensor for turning the light

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi to all,

What type of sensor on your opinion is optimal for auto switching light in bath?

Thanks for responses

if I understand you want light automatic on and off. is it right? you can use photo resistor.

if I understand you want light automatic on and off. is it right? you can use photo resistor.

Yes, it is right. But I don't understand how I can use photot resistor for it. I thought use PIR sensor, but for that need regular movement...

Micro switch on the door. Door open, light off, door closed light on. PIRs sense a change in temperature, so if you don't move thing forgets you are there. Pressure pad under floor? Infra red beam shooting right across the room?
Frank

Micro switch on the door. Door open, light off, door closed light on.

When in room is no one, light also will turned on? And if I want to with this sensor turns on ventilation in the washroom, some time after the appearance of man, and on condition that he spent some time there.
You can of course turn the light on even button operation, but what if the door is accidentally opened and closed twice? Or the door has been left open...

Pressure pad under floor? Infra red beam shooting right across the room?

It is too difficult for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back