Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

China, One of the best investment destinations for overseas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devott

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
This is Evelyn from China, Now I work in a global consulting company and take charge of China entry service in the area of IC (Integrated Circuit)/semiconductor. As we all know that global IC industry get recession during the economic crisis, which we can know form the sales Stat. However, China as the world’s leading market for IC consumption, accounting for approximately 28%, will play an increasingly powerful role in the global IC industry and Chinese government also take a series of meansures to support local IC companies as well as overseas IC companies located in China.

There are some advantages that China attract global IC companies, One is the attracting preferential policies, such as: Incubation fund support, Rent subsidy, Research and Development allowance, Value-added tax allowance and Enterprise income tax allowance(100% return), More preferential policies, please feel free to contact me. Besides, the extensive local market, prosperous electronic communication industry as well as the boom of some economic development area, such as TEDA(Tianjin Economic and Technological Development Area) which present that China is the best investment destination in nowadays and future!

Now, we are invite global IC companies or individuals come to China and help them develop business in the promising China market. Our services include China Market Consulting & Research, Site Selection, Enterprise Registration, Preferential Policies Application, as well as Business development proposal, etc. We are committed to help IC companies access to China market successfully and establish one-stop China entry solution. I'd like to listen any ideas about China IC market here and if you are interested in our service, please feel free to contact me.

Evelyn Wang
Email: evelyn.wang@devott.com
Tel: 86-22-66203159
Fax: 86-22-66211568

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back