Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Check the click on papaer

Status
Not open for further replies.

syed01

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All Experts,
I want to make a circuit that can check "Click" on paper.
for example: Like MCQ's paper we have a options of the question so if i click "Yes" on any of the option so How the circuit will check?
Is there any way?
Ur response is highly appreciated!!!

If I understand, you want to test which box on a multiple-choice answer sheet had a check mark in it.

The way it's done automatically is to feed the paper through an optical scanner that looks at the amount of reflected light from the box. The boxes are usually colored and the light source is the same color so the mark is more prominent. This is why the paper usually states that black ink must be used. The position of the boxes relative to the paper edge, or to special marks on the paper is used to align the reading to the position of the box.

If you want to make one you first need a mechanism that feeds the paper at a known rate, possibly using a stepper motor. The paper is moved until an edge detector or alignment marker is found. From there, a known amount of movement will position the box under the sensor and a reflected light reading can be taken.

Brian.

Dear All Experts,
I want to make a circuit that can check "Click" on paper.
for example: Like MCQ's paper we have a options of the question so if i click "Yes" on any of the option so How the circuit will check?
Is there any way?
Ur response is highly appreciated!!!

Connect the circuit only to the correct option. Then when person clicks, the light will come on, or buzzer will sound.

Dear experts,
Thanks for all ur response.
basically what i want to do:
"i want to make a pen and what i will written on a paper it will be transfered to computer."
Now lets say a MCQ's paper, i will select a option of any question and this will transfer on a laptop(The same paper is on the laptop also) and and someone will monitor it on a laptop.
It might be spy camera
Hope this clear all
Looking fwd for ur response

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks betwixt,
i will search for optical scanner, i just want live monitoring from a paper to my laptop.

Dear FvM ,
Yes but i want to know the schematic or hint to do this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back