Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Check my 16X64 led mmd :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbizzarow

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys !!!

buy

Last edited:

Where is it?

You forget to post the link.

hi guys !!! i have finished some part of my led mmd ...... need comments from you guys Regards
Ok..first the compliments about a good innovative and eye catching design. Animations looks good. Ok..next coming to critics..

When letters are shown in full matrix, looks like stretched. The collumn length of single letter may be increased. Showing your project in Youtube is just like showing it inside a closed box. There are much more projects on Youtube. If its your own project, you can post the details, schematics, or the codes, if have an intention to share anything about the same. Or it has nothing to do with Microcontrollers or the said forum section but Advertising.

everyone is welcome and PM me if he have any query regarding programming and schematics. BTW this mmd is based on PIC18f452.

IT is nothing to do with Advertising

Private sharing is not allowed in this forum. It would be better if you share anything in the public itself.

i know thier are 1000 of mmd projects in you tube mine is 1001. IT is nothing to do with Advertising
If yours i 1001, your and other project have nothing special. And yes..we dont enetertain private sharing here. If you dont share any details of your project, its naturally an advertisement and thus your most is now moved...

Take this as a pre-warning. Next time i see such posts about your "products", in regular forum without details or related files, you'll be warned / banned.

i have deleated my all post ..................... and if you dont enetertain private sharing then finish this option.

in dont know why swepermoderator taking it so personal......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back