Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cheap Pick and Place machines and/or PCB manufacture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemini1706

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cheap pick and place

Is there any source to get CHEAP Pcik and Place machines that work on SMT devices.. I am looking for a low (maybe mediam) production machine, that can successfully pick parts/chips/resistors from reel, place them on a PCB according to placement files..i.e. Fully ataumated (or maybe semi-automated)..
Could be used for prototyping, or low production volume (maybe a couple of hundred per week/ or 2 week)..

Also, PCB manufacturing (multi-layer), is it expensive..? Using chemicals and etching..etc.. Also low production volume..

Where to get such equipment (new or used), at LOW prices (I check new machines once, it was like 40,000$, holy moly)...
Websites...info..location.. will be very appreciated..

Cheers...

Thank you so much. Their product looks good quality.
But their site does not show prices (or at least price ranges).
It always says: Call for pricing. :(

Can you please give me a good price range for the laser vision Qadra pick and place machine (or any other machine that you knwo its price)?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back