Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Channel Model for MIMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sachin21

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mimo landa matlab file

Hi everyone
i need some help regarding MIMO channel model.
and i also want to know about whether rayleigh channel is suitable in case of MIMO.

thanks & Regards
Sachiin[/b]

Please take a look at this book: Fundamentals of Wireless Communication by david tse. It is freely available on the internet:

**broken link removed**

Regards,
Shameem

removed!
channel coefficients:
(exp: exponential or SUI4 or Cost207 or ...).

thanks for immediate reply

if rayleigh is suitable for mimo then in matlab for generating rayleigh channel the syntax is

H = randn(Nt, Nr)+j*randn(Nt, Nr);

my confusion is that for each transmit antenna, the channel generated by above statement is varying so much. i think which is not correct in case of mimo since the antennas r placed closely.

so plz clarify my doubt

1-we usually suppose the channels are uncrollated, where in practice we must provide the conditions.
2-the existed relation in MIMO reference book, contain a Bessel equation part where it is zeros or small when the space between antenna be at least landa/4 or coefficients of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back