Channel frequency response -wireless insite ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommy567

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I made some measurements at 60 GHz indoor which i would like to simulate with wireless insite (or any other software if
this is not feasible with wireless insite).
The parameter i measured was the received power over the bandwidth 60.020-60.560 GHz with a frequency sweep
every 2 MHz . The behaviour i get is changing a lot over the frequency. I cannot get the same (or similar results) with
wireless insite, where i get only a very small variation of received power over the bandwidth (almost a flat line over the frequency, only 4-5 dB difference between the maximum and the minimum).
I attach here a picture from the measurements which will clarify the problem (see the pink line, not the yellow).
The measurement scenario is an indoor room and TX and RX are pointing towards each other in line-of-sight at a distance of a few metres.

Is it possible to get something like that with wireless insite? (i tried to change manually the waveform every simulation, but as i said i get almost a flat frequency response over the BW).
If not, does anyone know any software i could use?

Thank you very much in advance,

Best regards,

Tommaso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…