Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Changing the registration date of a program in Proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

felipito

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
registrations in proteus

do I need to change the data of registrations of a program while he/she runs in Proteus.. that should make? 8O

Re: registrations in proteus

Not clear. :?:

Could you explain better what happens when a Proteus copy is running ?
Are you talking about Proteus registration data or maybe others programs asking to be registered again when Proteus is running.

However, in both case this is a very strange behaviour. In the last system pack (the SP4) a dialog window has been added to warn you if USC (upgrade contract) has expired. However, also in this case you don't need to register...only buy a new USC extention.

a program has registrations porta, portb... tmro, pclath... etc, I need to change these data while the program is executed in proteus.
thank you James and to all.

you mention tmr0, pclath ... may what you ment is about how to write on pics registers and ports

i think you should go to microchip page and get lot of applications there

**broken link removed**

Phil

If, I need to write in the ports of the pic and to change the value of their registrations while I am simulating with the software Proteus.... As I make it thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.