Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Change the votage Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abu Ammora

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a ct that convert the frequency of square signal into DC value , the ct is based on that link :

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

But the problem is the o/p voltage is changing in order of mV (5mV To 180mV) when freq. increase from 1K to 10K , this voltage is too small and i want the range of change in order of hundred mV or in v , How can i do that , Any suggestion or Help ?

i want change my scale output that [1.825 - 3.125] transform in scale to [0 - 5]
how i can do this ?
i aprecciate your help

If your max frequency is 10 KHz, then its period is 100 Microsecs, so if the mono stable is delivering a pulse of 50 Microsecs then you should get a mean DC out of 2.5V. At 1 KHz, its 1/10 so the output should be 1/10 i.e. .25V. Try increasing the value of CT.
Frank

I think its an LM2917 thats a special freq to volateg converter, they were common in rev counters and as far as I know still available, google for a datasheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back