Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CFIE EFIE and MFIE : A basic querry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rf engineer

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Members,

I seek your assistance to understand the following:

When we combine EFIE and MFIE to form CFIE for a PEC formulation, why do we apply [n x ] to EFIE before adding it to MFIE. I heard that it is related to the stability of the solution, but I could not find any explanation in any book or literature. Can anyone suggest?

The similar question applies for not applying [n x] to MFIE in PEC formulation, however for dielectric formulations we apply [n x] to MFIE operator as well to the testing functions....

I shall be thankful if someone can suggest me the most suitable text so that i may read and learn.

If it is concerned with eigenvalues to the operator, I would like to read and solve some formulations to learn it, however i need a source of information.

regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back