Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cellular neural network training with matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosadellavita

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have two sets of data, the first set is three 3x3 matrices: diagonal and the other two are diagonal-like by means one of the elements in the diagonal is not one.

The second set is three 3x3 matrices of cross and cross-like.

My question is I want the CNN's output to be +1 when I apply any matrices from set1 and -1 for any matrix from set 2,so how can I start to learn the CNN? Shall I apply only the first set and fix the templates or I should apply both sets to the CNN? and if so how can the CNN know during the programming which the desired output is?

Also I want to train the network using Matlab but I didn't use the simulink before, can I just program it? or I must use simulink? what do you advice me? and in case I want to program everything can I use object oriented programming to code and simulate the cells simultaneously?

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back