Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cellphone in the bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

is_razi

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
bank cellphone interference

hi there
please tell me why the using of cellphone was banned in the banks.
thx.

is_razi said:
hi there
please tell me why the using of cellphone was banned in the banks.
thx.

Hi,

I guess that reasons are 2:

- to handicap ppl who might use cellphones to conduct crime like to tip people who takes out big amount of moneys
- to protect bank computer systems agains possible interference (like in medicine institutions)

what kind of interference.
i usually use my cellphone near my computer but i have not experienced any interference.
well suppose that there is interference but is the bank computers critical enough to ban using of cellphones in the bank.
whats your comment about the interference of banks satellite communications.
but in this case the phone of pedestrians will also interfere.(also this is the case for computer interferences)

kindly regards.

is_razi said:
what kind of interference.
i usually use my cellphone near my computer but i have not experienced any interference.
well suppose that there is interference but is the bank computers critical enough to ban using of cellphones in the bank.
whats your comment about the interference of banks satellite communications.
but in this case the phone of pedestrians will also interfere.(also this is the case for computer interferences)

kindly regards.

Well, the probability of interference is very small but it is.
For example put your cellphone near your mouse and call yourself, your mouse cursor will shake :)
They just to want to be sure that no unneeded radio emission exist.
But the most important reason should be the reason 1)

maybe they block it due to its noisy ringtonees

I think that it is the speaking on the phone that bothers others. I am reminded of the phrase "diarrhea of the mouth, constipation of the brain" whenever I see someone using their phone in public or while driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back