Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cell phone working needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kad

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi! Could someone please help me in finding information about internal cell phone working..i mean what does the cell do with the voltage it gets?how does the lithium battery exactly gets charged..
And could some one provide me with specifications of cell phone..

What kind of phone are you interested in? Some specific model, or just a cell phone in general. Typically the battery is charged like any other battery. The phones microcontroller monitors the charging process to prevent overcharging and basically put the power adapter feeds a constant current into the battery until it is fully charged.

You can find service manuals for many different cell phones using google. I happen to have one from the Motorola V3 Razr so its attached for your viewing pleasure.

you can refer the book by jachon schiller(mobile communication)

Status
Not open for further replies.