Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cell phone jammer circuit diagram, ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
circuit diagram mobile phone jammers

thank you for everyone.i m making a jammer too and this forum helped me a lot.thank you again...

mobile jamer

Hi,
All of u are talking about regulations and ethical issues.Technically speaking shouldn't we be speaking about the power level and hence effectively the range of the jammer.
Generically speaking here are the regulations in some countries. In US , UK and australia jammers are illegal. France allows jammers to be used in movie theaters and performance venues. In India Government establishments and school use jammers.Under Canadian law and regulations, the use of jammers is not permitted except in limited circumstances by some federal law-enforcement agencies who have obtained federal cabinet approval.Its legal in Japan and Israel as well.

I was interested in knowing the permissible range/power output of the jammer in countries where it is legal.Please site regulatory sources if possible.

how to design a cell phone jammer

yes it's possible you can do it with mathlab.

cell phone jammer diagramm

it's illegal indeed.

mobile phone signal jammer schematics

thanks for the explanation but i need a plan for a wide range jammer

cell phone jamming(pdf)

if i implement this how much will it cost?

celljam home made

does anyone has a link of a schematics for making a cell phone jammer?, thanks.

mobile phone jammers digrams

I'm trying to build an indoor type only. It will not work outside and the circuit would be made available as soon as am thro.

homemade cell phone jammers circuits

thanks for the info and the diag

ceii phone jammer dyagrams

thanks guys

cell jammer norway

Hi all.
Another newbee asking for advice.
Problem is this. I am a school bus driver.
Stupid kids on the bus love to play with their cell phones, sending prank calls to each other and sending bogus calls to their mates and others. Generally being a pain in the A** and distracting me from my job of driving.
What I am after is a jammer that will knock their phones out over a 50 meter radius.
Ideally, a device that will emit a low powered EMP to fry the darn things would be better. But a Jammer would do just as well
Any ideas, thanks
RM

a cell phone jammer design

I find many things amusing with this thread.. For one, there is an apparent lack of a technical discussion, but no lack of non-contributing postings underlining how interresting the thread is.. Another amusing thing is people simply stating "it's illegal" implicit or explicit referring to US law, thus assuming everyone is a US citizen or that everyone in the world must obey US laws. Yet, the most amusing thing is the irony of the latter.

EDIT:
I'm also amused that 7 people have made their 1st posting on this page alone. Welcome to EDAboard...

structure of mobile jammer

medicb said:
Welcome all! I am a new user forum, I come from Poland, my name is Jacek.
I have a problem and ask you for help. In my country I can't find anywhere VCO. I need a VCO in the field of 800 - 1600 MHz. When you can it buy and send to me? I cen pay for everything. medicb(at)op.pl

Try digikey.com, newark.com, or mouser.com

homemade cell phone jammer circuit

hey pls send me the workable circuit diagram of cell jammers, im workin on this frm past few months n im not sure which is gonna work fine with 1800Mhz frequecy.pls forward the working ckt diag on my email add that is omermasood1987@gmail.com
i just joined this community after seeing this post but when im opening it some message is comin abt the points.I will purchase once the ckt works........thanks.

mobile jammer ru@

hi, u have not mention gsm or cdma. cdma jamming is very very hard.for GSM jamming u can fing the process on those books which are already posted.thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back