Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cell phone jammer circuit diagram, ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
cell phone jammers pdf file

you can see that

simple cell phone jammer design

Looks pretty interesting gunna try it out :D

Added after 6 minutes:

bavamurali said:
hey this is working to more than expectations

Where abouts do you live if you don't mind me asking for it to be working

cell phone jammer ckt diagram

i need to post something to get those plans... thats gay

Added after 5 minutes:

Ooops, as far as I know, it isn't legal anywhere (international law).

Also, from what I know about the system, in order to jam a cell phone, you would need to completly tie up all the channels on all the cell towers within your jamming range. If you jam a frequency or channel, the system will just keep trying other channels until it can get through.

I totally agree with the idea though. If I could, I'd carry one with me at all times. Especially for those people who use the hands-free head pieces and look at you when they are talking to someone else on the phone.

well depending on whats the signal strength and if its your own device <accidently> casuing interfearance or on purpose. you could squeeze out of it

service channel cell phone jammer circuit

kao,i need mory points

Added after 6 minutes:

think you ,i get so many

mobile phone signal jammer circuit

Has anyone encountered problems with law enforcement or FCC when using this project. I will be using the plans for a class demonstration.

cell phone signal jammer circuit

You can get a phone jammer here

**broken link removed**

Added after 1 minutes:

You can get one here

**broken link removed**

schematics of cell phone jammer

i am working on a jammer and having trouble amplifying the signal.

cellphone jammer teardown

If you are in middle east you are aware of the importance of a cell phone jammer, people are killed by sms controlled explosives every day, I do not care what the law says, if this is to help someone to live, it's worth to work on such project. At least It can be used by the patrols in the territory.

build cell phone blocker jammer

This looks like a awesome Project, Maybe not a beginners project but i would love to have a go at this, Does this work in the UK or is it a different RF Frequency ? I believe GSM is 900MHz to 1800MHz in the UK this has so many applications, and not to forget just plan interesting technology.

circuit diagram mobile phone signal jammer

hello xxx1
can u send me the schematics of jammer circuit

limor fried cell phone jammer schematics

hi...if anyone could help me....
i am a university student and i have a project about gsm jamming ....
i need to know every thing about it ...its schematic circuit and the principles ...
plz

circuit diagram for a cell phone jammer

it is very good for education

mobile jammer circuit for india

hi iam a new entry in this fine forum it might be use full to get help in the making of a cell phone jammer.

Added after 3 minutes:

do help and educate the needy peron

cell phone signal blocker schematic

it's illegal so dont try it !!!

mobile jammer circuit working in india

my dear fellows i wish to inquire about as i mentioned in earliar post about soft for eeprom programming can some body help me?

jammer homemad

i cant download your schematics:(

schematics of a cell phone jammer

I can't see your diagrams. plz help me. thx

were find a phone jammer in florida

If possible built a system of a cell jammer with and administration software???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back