Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cell phone jammer circuit diagram, ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
design cell phone jammer

fantastic topic...i am also working on this design

Added after 26 minutes:

thanks 4 such valuable infos..

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
cell phone jammer shematic

Be carefull, these are highly illegal to use:
The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

cell phone jammer seminar pdf doc

i saw many circuits...bt all are for different different ranges 850,900,1200 etc..but nothing as a common cicuit

V

build cell phone jammer schematics

hey.... just the thing i was looking for! and by the way, i am also looking for this as a final year project. my professor is happy to see this project because in my country it is legal and has applications in my very own univ....

circuits of cell phone jammer

Hi
I am doing MSc Telecommunication project in Cell phone jamming. kindly inform me if a person have through guide on it
imran tariq

homemade phone jammer

i need schems with available parts. i nned for our school project. Can anabody help me?

cell phone jammers circuit diagram

GoDzawy said:
Hi guys,
what about using a smart jammer instead of the usual jammer ?....which is depended on the concept of selective frequency jamming , just to jamm a 200 kb bandwidth "BCCH"...and it will do the job.
This is great Idea. Bcz if u block the Broadcast Control Channel (BCCH) then mobile is not able to location update and communication with tower. thanks budy

cell phone jammer.pdf

I would not discount getting caught. If you were to inadvertantly jam another service; fire, police, aircraft, emergency medical devices, etc, finding you is NO PROBLEM. Prosocution is a sure thing.

My dad worked as an Engineer for the Federal Communication Commission(FCC) for over 15 years. One of our frequent dinner guests was head of the "Services" (enforcement). In the US, they could pinpoint you, in a city, to within a few feet, in a minute or two. And that was 20 yeas ago during the CB craze! Just think what they can do now.

On a slow day, one or two complaints is enough to investigate.

:cry:

cell phone jammer limor fried

Any good snhematic with available parts.:?:

how to make a homemade cell phone jammer

hi there,
i am a new member of this group. i am intesred in a small short range mobile jammer(GSM and cdma ). i would be indebted if anyone could help.
regards,
Nir.

mobile phone jammer +schematic

I found this jammer that works u will find the circuit with the components

V

mobile phone jammers circuit diagram

noufalck said:
fantastic topic...i am also working on this design

Added after 26 minutes:

thanks 4 such valuable infos..
thx

Added after 2 minutes:

elkimhoc said:
look this :
Does the file contain the full description of the design along with instructions??????????????

Thanx anyway........

cell phone jammer diagrams

This looks like a good site, has any one tried some of these designs

cellphone jammer schematic

hey, for all you dumbasses that keep posting "i need this" or "any full instructions with parts list"..

READ THE FRIG'n THREAD before you post !

of course, i know you won't so here is all that you need ;)

h**p://www.ladyada.net/make/wavebubble/index.html

Mr.Cool

mobile phone jamming schematic

hi
i am a new member of this forum.
i am a 3rd year electronics and commn engineering student.i would like to set up a cell phone jammer as part of my project.but i don't have the circuit diagram.so please help.please mention whether the components are available in india.
my email id is sheenu86@hotmail.com.
please help at the earliest.please........................

cell jammer schematics

I have been researcing this just out of curiousity and have found most people are negative about this topic but in reality want one for themselves.

cellular jammer schematic

yes its is a good product but it is illegal .i m also want to do this process as my final year project any body have data about this? my email id is rao_libra@hotmail.com

schematics of cell phone jammer

i think it is legal for educational purpose...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back