Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CDMA:simulation and implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.

propa

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i m the student of engineering final year.i m doing this project as my final year project.but implementation of CDMA on FPGA is completely new to me as i have no knowledge abt FPGA.could anyone help me out with it and send me the entire details abt the implementation if anyone has done project in this topic.plz plz

First of all you have to learn VHDL very well, as it is the main code that is used in programming the VHDL kit.
You and your team have to specify the appropriate kit to buy.
Then you have to study the different blocks of the CDMA system transceiver to be able to implement it.
The main challenge will be in the code optimization to be synthesized by using the minimum amount of resources.
Good luck.
Wishing you all the best.

hi dude i am also doing the same project but i am a month older so i can help what i have inferred so far
buy a SPARTAN 3A(1800DSP EDITION) kit its the most economical and optimal option
then you have to follow these steps
study CDMA
generate its algorithm for transciever on simulink
convert it into system generator(XILINX ISE)
implement on your FPGA kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back