Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CC2430 Development Kit - How to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zohair08

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Guys,

My senior project supervisor told me that I am going to work on CC2430 DK. I find it slightly difficult to find beginners tutorials and/ experiments to help me how to start my first step. Any suggestions, material or direction are very appreciated.

Best regards,

Zohair

Hi,

Thats strange ..?

I just seached for that board and there are loads of pdfs on the TI site of how to get going with that dev board. eg the User manual, Quick start guide, Examples etc etc.

Well, I read few topics here, but I didn't find something helpful to me. If you found suitable links, please let me know.
Thank anyway

Hi,

Well that board is very much for industrial RF development rather than the hobbyist Pics and Atmels used in this forum.

Unless any forum member has similar work experience of one of these boards I think you may be out of luck.

Did you download the software zip files mentioned on the TI site, they may be of help if you are familiar with the programming language it uses.

Hi:
I have done a project using the CC2430DB.You can start it with the material provided in the Z-STACK from TI.

aiyige, thanks for you reply but I want to know if I can implement MIMO system on it. To what extent am I free to play with transmitteed data. After I read about this kit, it seems like I cannot change the modulation scheme for example. Is the scenario simply that I put data to be transmitted in a register and the MCU will do the job of transmission?
I hope you understand what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.