Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cavity model to analyze radiation pattern of a Patch antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizwan183

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear fellows,
I want to analyze patch antenna and it's higher order modes with cavity model. I referred to many books and references of the post mostly are ambiguous and put lots of unknown variables like bessel function. Anyone could suggest me a book or guide who can help me clarify my confusions without referring to any other place.

Regards,

Thank You very much for your response. Sorry for not putting more information. I am using anaysing circular patch antenna with
IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ANTENNAS AND PROPAGATION, VOL. AP-27, NO. 5, SEPTEMBER 1979
Analysis of the Microstrip Disk Antenna Element
ANDERS G. DERNERYD, MEMBER. IEEE
and it's reference papers. But this also referred to a previous book which Straton treatment. I was looking if some book included all these topics within it without referencing to literature and explaining all the variables used clearly.
Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back