Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Carrier help ................

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhargav.scsvmv

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am a final year ECE student with Diploma background in Electronics.
I will get graduated on 5th May

I got a seat in postgraduate Diploma in physical design.It is a Six months course being sponsored to me by Vedaiit,Hyderabad.where in I have to sign a bond for 3years to work for Soctronics which is AMD's client.
1st year pay in it is 1.8LPA
2nd year pay would be 2.6LPA
3rd year pay would be somewhere around 4.2LPA.But the 3rd year pay would depend on our performance.So it could increase or decrease depending on it.

The course in Vedaiit begins in this may itself.The last date for submitting the bond in Vedaiit is May 6th.

If I join in this, the course gets completed by this October.I'll start receiving salary from September and the pays would be as I mentioned above.

I also got a job in Cognizant(CTS)
which will pay 3.015, 3.35, 4.5LPA for 3years if i work for it.
But there no bond in it. It's not related to Electronics.
If I join in it I'll be working on some software's.
Cognizant has called us to work from this September.

In my view both the jobs are equally good.The course one is even some what better in my view.

Since I studied Electronics from past 6years. I am in tri state now.
I don't know which one to join.I don't have much time even to decide because as i already mentioned I'll have to sign the bond(3Lakhs for 3 years if i break) before 6th may.

Some one please help me to clear my confusion.

I value every suggestion from you.

So please pour in suggestions.

Thanks in Advance

Last edited:

well to my own view, i will prefer the course one since i will be paid and at the same time i am adding another knowledge.

Re: Career help ................

well to my own view, i will prefer the course one since i will be paid and at the same time i am adding another knowledge.

Thanks for your reply

---------- Post added at 21:04 ---------- Previous post was at 19:41 ----------

Thanks for your reply

I am not much bothered about the course that i am joining. I am much bothered about the job and bond that i have to sign in coming days as i have mentioned in above posts .

so please pour in suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back