Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Car plate recognition Graduation project

Status
Not open for further replies.

tata1985

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
car plate recognition matlab

Hi engineers

I want to ask if any one is familiar with dealing with that kind of project.
My project is to design a system to extract the numer of the car plate and to deal with that number with some action.

I have found a lot of information but all of them was dealing with that problem with Matlab code.

The question is can I implement such that like device completly hardware I mean to use may be DSP kit or something else.

Please help me with all of your information.

Thanks a lot

car plate recognition project

labview has some libraries . Check Vision, IMAQ modules plus examples and application notes from NI site.

Yet there are books on this site for image processing with labview .

car plate recognition matlab code

Thanks a lot artem

but I do not need to use PC with my project I need to implement it completly hardware.

Thanks for your information.

graduation project dealing with cars

hi i hv uploaded a similer kind of project on 18 may.....search it by number plate recognition ....if u don find it tell me ill send it to u....

Reactions: ansu.francis3

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

ansu.francis3

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.