Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] capacity of wcdma system

Status
Not open for further replies.

marya2

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
i am really needing urgent help
i need to optimize the transmit power and measure the load of the cell (number of served user) so the measurment show how the power increasing increase the number of served users anyone can help me with any law ?and is it possible to use shannon capacity law as simple solution ?and how to calculate the Eb/No for each user

The absolute number of users per cell, relative to the available number of channelization codes within each scrambling code group, is therefore found to be an important metric. This further suggests that the capacity gain of synchronous WCDMA decreases when other capacity-enhancing techniques are deployed, such as uplink antenna diversity, soft handover, voice activity detection, etc. The presented simulation results in the case where soft handover is not considered accurately match the analytical findings. Refer more from https://american-writers.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.