Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cannot post in eda jobs forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advice from a forum moderator:

Send a private message directly to the poster.

The reason it is not possible to reply is this:

Your interest in a job should not be seen by any and all forum readers. Otherwise you might get offers from scammers and spammers. This forum shall not be responsible in any event.

Use proper judgment in regard to giving personal information such as your email address, etc.

You are correct. I had remembered that certain replies were made invisible, deleted by other moderators or administrators. We recently had a discussion questioning the wisdom of members stating their email publicly.

The present administrator (Bigdogguru) can give a more complete answer about the Jobs section. He'll get a message asking him to look at this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

My first information was correct. This just came from Bigdogguru:

"Any replies should be done via PM directly to the OP of the Job Offer.

Direct replies to the thread are no longer permitted within these two sections.

If members are seeking a job and want to start a thread with an uploaded resume, a list of their qualifications and the type of job they seek, however I would suggest they refrain from posting personal contact info within the thread itself.

I'm working on a sticky explaining these policy changes for both the BA&P and EDA Jobs section."

Status
Not open for further replies.