Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Canalyser Automation usign COM in Python

Status
Not open for further replies.

pallaviG

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ,
Is there any document which explains how to access all the methods of Canalyser using COM objects.
from examples given in Edaboard website i could automate till loading the config file to Canalyser using Python script.

Kindly provide me the list of methods (funtions) that are present in Canalyser and some application note or some PDF showing how to access it using COM.
from google i found one such document for VB it would be good if i get for Pyhton.

to make my query more clear let me give some example.
In python if we declare a string variable and on placing a dot(.) after this variable we get all the methods which can be used by this string variable.
similarly in this COM objects i am not able to get the list of methods supported by this canalyser COM object.(i will get only the methods i have used till that line in code)
if someone can help me on finding out where all these methods are defined it would be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back