Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can you write the specifications of any electronic device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amira

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I was asked a question in the interview that is if I will be able to write the specifications of any electronic device. I am kind of confused. Can anyone please help me with that?

Thanks

Re: interview question

To Some extent its possible. Thats called Reverse Enginering.
Its difficult task.. For your interview , Answer is yes. Specification consists of PVT and electrical charactristics ,how speed your design works and etc. You need to extrapolate/interpolate your design results at differnt conditions to get the brief idea about all these. The spec you get in reverst enginering is not accurate. Basically , He is checking, how you handle such Questions.

Best of Questions.

Regards,
Sam

interview question

hello Amira .

Is that in the interview they had asked u whether u r capable of writing the specs or is it in general question. well for the later one its obvious that the specs should be written b4 any design .
But may be my understanding is wrong. let me know if I am wrong.

Suresh

Status
Not open for further replies.