Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can you say my ground plane connections is correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaSva

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,I try to understand "designing ground plane" and "how connect digital ground to chassis ground?" Can you say something about following designs? Which is best? What is wrong in designs?

2itnfgw.png

30mwx8j.png

hi,
let me know the schematic pdf with enable of ground. (i could not understand the language in both image).From that image i found some oberservation.
1.try to reduce the board.power and ground plane separation is okay and how many layers used in your board.if it is 2 layer better but give the ground plane is bottom side.
2.for chassis ground better give the more via and reduce the plane area.

Read the reply I gave in your other thread and use the search I suggested. The answer is out there, and the link to Henry Ott gives you one possible solution, without knowing the design we can only give general answers.

PCB is 4 layer.This schematic is example and showing little my grounding and ground to chassis gnd connecting method.
My importants about this image:

1-Are the capacitor connections correct ?
2-Are the digital gnd to chassis connection correct? (Sorry language is Turkish)----> (Şase Ground Havuzu=Chassis Ground Plane) and topleft pad(square pad) is chassis connector pad

24pxiso.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back