Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can the projects related to CDMA, OFDM IDMA be implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniz40

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cdma projects

hello all ppl
what i wanna ask is that the projects related to CDMA, OFDM or IDMA......can the be implemented pratically on dsp kit?
i am in my final yr of bachelors. i have do a degree project. i want to work on one of these tecnologies. but i dont wanna do the simulation in the matlab only. i want to implement it after doin it on the matlab. so kindly help me in this matter. thanks

ofdm projects

I know about OFDM, and depending on how much u want to implement (PHY/MAC,...), you can do int on FPGA or DSP processor... That is how companies do prototyping of algorithms.

Regards

ofdm idma

thank u very much for ur reply.
what i want to ask is that plz tell me some projects related to CDMA, OFDM or any other topic related to telecommunication that can be practically implemented.
i am very much worried abt my project plz do help me

projects on cdma

implementation of CDMA on FPGA using VHDL

it's simply spreading Data (or voice) of multiusers ..
however you can use FPGA chips to act as TX & RX
am working on it now
if u need more info plz tell me

projects cdma

hey i've already finished implementation of CDMA on FPGA using VHDL
more details u can find on

projects related to digital communication

ofcourse.
digital portion can be implemented on FPGA and analog on FPAA

implementation of cdma using vhdl

bangash said:
digital portion can be implemented on FPGA and analog on FPAA
even the analog part (in some cases And using certain conversion techniques) can be implemented on FPGA

projects using ofdm

Practical implementation of OFDM is not very difficult using DSP processor. As for OFDM IFFT & FFT are required to be computed at the Tx & Rx respectively.

The projects can be implemented. In fact, I have done Implementation of interleavers on FPGA. Anybody interested, contact me for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.