Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can someone point me to the error in the circuit design (amplifier circuit)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With LM358, you can achieve nearly rail-to-rail output by adding a pull-up resistor (e.g. 1-5 kohm) from output to VCC. I hope, that Multisim is representing the LM358 behaviour correctly in so far.

With LM358, you can achieve nearly rail-to-rail output by adding a pull-up resistor (e.g. 1-5 kohm) from output to VCC.

What do you mean by this? Do you mean I connect a resistor from the output of the 2nd op amp to Vcc at the same time connect the output to micro-processor too :S Can you attach a rough diagram to illustrate what you mean, because I cant quite visualize what you mean.

Do you mean I connect a resistor from the output of the 2nd op amp to Vcc at the same time connect the output to micro-processor too
You got the suggestions correctly. I think, we don't need a diagram to describe a simple thing like connecting a resistor. Just try it in your simulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back