Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can someone give me a C++ code for 5x8 LED display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anglodetha1221

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, im a junior college student of saint mary's university philippines. we are having our project study and as per requirement, we have to interface 7 segment display and several 5x8 matrix display inorder to create a basketball scoreboard. we are about to use the zilog microcotroller Z8f6421. the chhip can interfaced using C++ language and assembler. i would like have samples of C++ codes which i can use to interface the system....those who are inclined more to C++ and hardware level programming, can you give me such code samples? thank you....this sounds to be out of respect in getting codes but it would be a great help for me to develop more of C++ interfacing.......pls reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back