Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can i still program with only just ICSP socket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyyeap

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i wanted to program a 10F222 it doesnt seems work with pickit2 it keep stating cant detect the device even i connecting the pins correctly, so i have been told that i have to use icsp connectors, but the problem is i only have the icsp socket, so will it still work with just only icsp socket?

Hi,

There is little point in starting a third post when you have not responded to the help offered in the previous ones.

You have been asked some basic questions about your set up so we can try and see what your problem is.

Surely you can tell us things like if you are using Mplab or Pk2 V2.61 - if you do not understand what we mean then please say so and we will again try and clarify things for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back