Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can I publish a paper without simulating idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arjunnu

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I wrote a new protocol in ad hoc networks which is better than some existing protocols. I would like to publish this idea as a paper. But my problem is I find it difficult to simulate with the tools I have as it is very complex. So, can I publish my protocol as an idea without any simulation results in ieee or something?

Thanks in Advance. :D

arjunnu said:
I wrote a new protocol in ad hoc networks which is better than some existing protocols. I would like to publish this idea as a paper. But my problem is I find it difficult to simulate with the tools I have as it is very complex. So, can I publish my protocol as an idea without any simulation results in ieee or something?

Thanks in Advance. :D

How do you prove to the people that your idea is better than the existing without simulation data or measurements?

I mean to say I am trying to use all the existing paths b/w source and destination to balance the load on nodes while the ptcls till date are using one path after one.

Thank you. Can I get any help regarding the tool Qualnet. It's too difficult for me to model a ptcl in this simulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back