Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can connect programmer kit149c to my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojokatada

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
kit149c

hi i just assembly a programmer kit from kitsrus.com kit149c i try to connect to my laptop but the message said board fail to respond. but i try in in my desktop it ok i can program some pic

in my laptop i select port 3
anyone have experience with this kit
please help appreciate

Re: progammer kit149c

Hi,
Did you program the PIC on the board with the correct firmware? This firmware is inthe installation directory of your software.

CD.

the pic supply with the kit already preprogramed

Added after 2 minutes:

and the software is download from www.kitsrus.com

Be sure you've download the correct version of the software. Which PIC have you on your k149C board? If this pic is 16F628A, the software DIYpack25 doesn't work.
CD

yes pic16f628a i download Diyback22 as mention on the document come with the kit i try on my desktop it work but on the laptop it wont the message say board fail

hi crazyduck

do you think USB port of my laptop have problem?

please give me suggestion
appreciate

Hi,
I've problem with FTDI driver on my PC. Try to uninstall the USB driver. Be sure you close the application before unplugged the programmer and it was a protocol with power, plugging, launch application to safe the driver. Look at DIYPACK help files .
CD

ok your suggestion is highly appreciated

progammer kit149c

Can this board support PIC18Fxx?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back