Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can anyone write the source code for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackson0215

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My project is "Help Quit Smoking Wristband by Using the Application of PIC".

I need a source code that able to make my smoke detector (IR emitter and receiver) to send a signal to the PIC16F877A using the C-language whenever it detect the cigarette smoke.

yeah we can help how much do you want to pay for our services

Hi;
Give us details including pricniple of functionnig (or the algarithm)+ Schematic of your design.

wizpic,could u tell me where u from and how can I contact u so that u able to help me to do the project(source code)?
I wil pay for it if u seriously can help me out....
by the way i am from malaysia..

Added after 8 minutes:

actually i also facing the problem while i doing my circuit.
as what i have said,i am using the infrared as the smoke detector,but the problem is i dunno how to reduce the voltage so that whenever it detect certain type of smoke(cigarette smoke),it will become "4.5V" and send the signal to the PIC,then only the PIC will started to record down the total amount of cigarette that being detected.
and everytime the smoke is detected,the LCD will display somekind of message like "dun smoke,its bad for u" ,and at the same time the buzzle will sound.
and another subsystem of my project is the user can use a push button to display the statistic that showing the amount of number that the cigarette is being detected.
all my project is just a prototype project,once if all this problem is settle,then my problem can consider solved.
wizpic,if u able to solve my problem,i will pay for ur help.but it must fast because now i am in a very critical condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back