Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can anybody guess or know ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

milan.rajik

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anybody guess or know which 2.4 GHz RF modules are used in this systems transmitters and receivers ? especially in the prima and sense models.

Also are they using flow sensors in the sense model. I have ordered both prima and sense models for reverse engineering. Are they using CC2500 based RF modules ? In sense model if they are using flow sensor then how are they sending water presense info to receiver because flow sensor gives pulse and they need a MCU to convert this pulse to some kind of data for transmission. I guess they are not using any MCU in transmitters. They say the transmitters run on AA batteries (maybe two) and also solar power.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I think Most possibly they would be using Zigbee wireless Modules (if 2.4 GHz used) !!!

however I didn't get any information about operating frequency of the modules , they might be using low cost RF modules available in market operating around 433 MHz.

No, they can't use XBee or Zigbee because each XBee costs Rs.2000 and they are selling the product for Rs.4000. If XBee's are used they need 3 XBee's per system (two transmitters and one receiver) and cost will be more than Rs.4000. Maybe they are using C2500 based RF modules. I need cheap C2500 based RF modules. I have designed a very cheap Automatic Water Level Controller which uses 4 + 4 float switches. Mine cost Rs.2000 including 8 stainless steel float switches but Aquabrim are not giving float switches for Rs.4000. If I get a 2.4 GHz RF module for cheaper price then my system will be the cheapest.

Status
Not open for further replies.