Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can any one please compare between Python and C#

Status
Not open for further replies.

elec-eng

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can any one please provide a comparison between Python and C#

i heard that a lot of companies using C# are migrating now to Python

so is python is stronger than C#

hey, i am an academic person. I dont know about the situation in industries, but in universities,yeah it is given an increased attention these days. Partly, the ease with which you can import it to the hardware, and majorly, the neatness it provides. It is also supported by an amazing array of scientific packages. Otherwise,I dont know how to compare C++ with a scripting language like python. Hope this helped a bit.

Python is a high level scripting language written in C.
It is good for rapid prototyping of systems and has a large number of available libraries and modules. It is also open source and free.
It is executed by the python interpreter.
C# is a modern type safe compiled language that attempts to combine and use the strengths of other languages and avoid their shortcommings. It uses elements of C++, Delphi, Perl, Java etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back